“Hautebrilliance” Shines Brilliantly

Jillian Laino, News Editor

Way back in 2012, Aspyn Ovard created a youtube account under the name “Hautebrilliance” and uploaded a video called “DIY Colored Ends Using Chalk!” At the time, she was only 15 years old. Now she is 22 and has practically grown up on youtube.

Aspyn used to be more of a beauty guru but now is more of a lifestyle vlogger. She has 1.8 million subscribers, and her subscribers have watched her grow through many stages of her life. They watched her go through high school, move to California, move back to her home state of Utah after a few short 2 months, travel all over the world, get married, and 1 week ago Aspyn announced the next big chapter of her life.

Aspyn was joined by her husband, Parker, when they announced the big news. Back in August of 2015, Parker proposed to Aspyn in Santorini, Greece. They quickly planned a wedding and in October of 2015, they got married. After they got married they traveled to the Maldives, Bora Bora, Hawaii, the Philippines, Iceland, England, and India — just to name a few of their journeys. Now that they are married and most subscribers suspected that they could be having a baby.

Finally, Aspyn and Parker uploaded a video that their subscriber had been long anticipating. The title of the video was “Finding Out I’m Pregnant and Telling My husband!” The video was so popular that it had 2.2 Million views. The Youtube power couple also recently announced the gender of their baby: a girl! Aspyn and Parker are ecstatic to welcome their little girl and so are their subscribers.