Senior Goodbye: Emma Grasso

Emma Grasso, Entertainment Editor

To think I am sitting here writing my farewell to Wantagh High School, is so unreal. As a shy, timid freshman, I was repeatedly told how fast the next four years were going to fly bye. I rolled my eyes, and brushed off the idea. Now I sit here in utter shock, that these past four years have come and gone. Wantagh High School has become my home away from home. It is the most bittersweet feeling leaving these halls and getting prepared to start the rest of my life. The life I have been planning since Wantagh Elementary. 

This school has brought me so many  memories, friendships and experiences, that I am forever grateful for. The four years of countless late nights studying, doing homework and preparing for presentations has finally paid off. It is officially time for us to all go our separate ways. 

To my peers who I have grown into the person I am today with, I wish you all nothing but the best. To Wantagh High School, thank you for giving me the best education while allowing me to experience high school the way every teen should. It may have only been four years but I am taking away a lifetime of memories. Congratulations to the class of 2022. Wantagh will always be my home. Once a Warrior always a Warrior.